A Military Intelligence Company
Evigway is a DPIIT, Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY), Department of Science & Technology (DST) certified company working with a primary vision to develop in-house best-of-intelligence technologies, software, resources, and equipment under ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat’ vision to support the strategic needs of the country
MeitY, Govt of India
DST, Govt of India
CSIR, Govt of India
Creating Technology Is Useless If You Don't Know How To Sell It!
We are an Indian Defense solution provider private limited Company working on some latest systems & intelligence technologies for the Indian & friendly nations forces.
Ping us here if you are a Technology company outside India and would like to work with us to bring those technologies to India. We will fully support you and work with you under different success models starting from direct sales to even establish big manufacturing plants for local production.
Mail us directly at email@example.com
The story of
When we left everything to serve the nation…
A few years back we saw a major gap in the techniques being used for Military ISR by various forces around the globe. This made us leave our very stable and well paid jobs to start Evigway Technologies to create a full-fledged technology provider Company for the world peace. That’s our short story. To know more about us:
Life is all about Knowledge, Love, Empathy and all that should be used to make it better for all creatures to live and grow.
Akshay Singh [MD]
Don't miss it!
Don't miss our next event!
Objectives of the event:
· Engage with Academia and Industry to identify unique/ customized solutions to meet operational requirements of the Northern Army.
· Provide platform to the Original Equipment Manufacturers/ Vendors to showcase existing products and undertake new launch.
· Promote inclusive Atmanirbharta in Defence Production and Technology Proliferation byencouraging startups and MSMEs.
· Create an effective eco-system for knowledge diffusion on contemporary Defence technologies.
· Enhance technological knowledge threshold of the participants through joint Army – Industry – Academia participation.